Woon Lam Ng (黄运南 - 新加坡水彩与油画家)sharing my recent oil paintings. Realistic and impressionist style. Features recent oil paintings by Singapore Art Society artist Ng Woon Lam NWS. Winners of various International Awards. His mentors include master watercolor painter late president of Singapore Watercolour Society Mr. Gog Sing Hooi, Associate Professor Emeritus Cheng Khee Chee, Associate Professor Don Southard, Professor Edward Schmidt.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

22X12 WOON Modern Realism Oil Painting Timberland Shoes

Ng Woon Lam Still Life update

I ordered this pair shoes from ebay because my shoes were torn. It was my 1st winter in Chicago. It was early winter. It rained sometimes. It was wet everywhere. My old shoes were leaking but I did not want to leather shoes to painting studio.

This new pair of shoes did not reach me that smoothly. UPS person came to the apartment, the door bell was down. I did not know that because I did not see any msg left on the door. Probably the notes were blown away by heavy wind. The shoes went back to UPS warehouse and traveled back to Texas.

Then the seller had a good fight with UPS.

and Finally the shoes traveled express air service to me.

That's why this pair of shoes is precious. I have to wear them, paint them and make full use of them. Whatelse can I do to them??

Timberland Shoes Oil Painting by Ng Woon Lam

Bid on this painting




Title : Timberland Shoes

Size : 22" X 12" X 3/4"
Medium : Oil on Linen



See my other paintings at : Li Fine Art Gallery Ebay Store


See my online painting discussions at : http://woonpaints.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Google