Woon Lam Ng (黄运南 - 新加坡水彩与油画家)sharing my recent oil paintings. Realistic and impressionist style. Features recent oil paintings by Singapore Art Society artist Ng Woon Lam NWS. Winners of various International Awards. His mentors include master watercolor painter late president of Singapore Watercolour Society Mr. Gog Sing Hooi, Associate Professor Emeritus Cheng Khee Chee, Associate Professor Don Southard, Professor Edward Schmidt.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Ng Woon Lam working en plein air 2006

Last 2 years I was working mostly outdoor like the impressionist. I was trying to incorporate more observed colors into my paintings. It was an exercise to enriched my palette. I enjoyed the exercise very much. I think this is the best and faster way to learn about colors -- LOOK, MIX AND ATTACK THE CANVAS.....











Woon Lam Ng Oil Painting Realism Series

This year I am working on different aspect of observation. I work indoor with small still life setup. I study the edges in a different ways. Again color mixing exercise goes on and I continue to enrich my palette. I use colors that I have never tried before. Since the setup it simple, I have to keep thinking of new design ideas. That's quite challenging. Below are some new artworks:









No comments:

Google